Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sweet Barcelona

I am absolutely loving my time in Barcelona! I have been here for a little over a week now and there have not been many dull moments. This past week we have been to many beautiful sights in Barcelona. We have been to Tibidabo, Park Guell, Segrada Familia,  and Las Ramblas just to name a few. I am loving the Mediterranean sun here and the beach we visited was beautiful. I am still working on trying all of the food. All of the food dishes involving chocolate have been amazing, however, I am still not loving all of the seafood. I am working in a very nice private school in a sixth grade classroom. The school is so nice and overlooks the city of Barcelona. I was very surprised to see that they serve wine everyday at lunch, but the school lunches are very tasty. I love being able to work with the students here and improve their english skills for testing next week. So far this experience has been such a blessing. Tomorrow morning we are headed to Paris to sightsee over our three day weekend. Prayers are very much appreciated!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment