Monday, May 12, 2014

The Final Countdown

 

I only have two school days left in Barcelona and then I am headed home! This is very bittersweet for me. I have loved my time here. I have had a very interesting time in sixth grade. I have learned a lot more about my personal teaching style and my preference on classroom management. Working with students in a different country has really shown me how diverse this world is and there are various ways to teach students. I will miss my talkative students and their laughter when I try to speak Spanish. I will miss be able to walk through the town and discovering a new part of Barcelona every week. I will miss the teachers at the school and the friends I have made while in Spain. I will miss the bakery we like to go to after school and the never ending fun on Las Ramblas. I will especially miss the Gelato! However, I am so looking forward to seeing my family and my JD. Also, I cannot wait to come home and graduate this weekend. I am so thankful for my opportunity to student teach here, it has been a true blessing. I know that this experience has only made me a better teacher candidate and I cannot wait to share all of my Barcelona stories! Please keep me in your prayers for safe travel on Thursday, because Mamma I am coming home!!!

  
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment